Away tickets

Bit of a separate issue to the away tickets I suppose but I started the Istanbul song quite a few times on Saturday and it barely caught on. It was sung more than Bluemoon only 10/11 years ago, looks like people able to get tickets to away games have changed that much that they do not know it.
perhaps it is more that we try that (or similar) most years and never get to the final. You don't sing Wem-ber-ley at the third round, nor do you sing we are gonna win the league after one game

There was a 15 minute pat down queue at the end of bridge 5 first. It will be different if it is 10% collecting rather than 1% failed post.
The security is a separate issue, I didn't check the time it took but it certainly wasn't 15 minutes but like I said that is separate and nothing to do with ticket collection.

This 10% figure you mention, where did you get that from? Do you know that is the amount they are going to check?

One week before the match is the deadline. Otherwise you are stuck with them

I think there are friends of our Abu Dhabi sponsors who gather for the London games. I was told about this by a guy who studied with some of the Abu Dhabi elite. I doubt they are subject to the one week rule mate.

perhaps it is more that we try that (or similar) most years and never get to the final. You don't sing Wem-ber-ley at the third round, nor do you sing we are gonna win the league after one game
We definitely have done before, and I imagine we will again.

I'm all for the Istanbul song. Glad its back.

*Also I've already booked so will be going regardless (unless Liverpool get there).

Imagine going from standing on a dangerously rammed Kippax to complaining about some lads squeezing 2 on a seat.
Silly kids bouncing about having a good time :(

The Man City away old boys club never ceases to amaze.

Imagine going from standing on a dangerously rammed Kippax to complaining about some lads squeezing 2 on a seat.
Silly kids bouncing about having a good time :(

The Man City away old boys club never ceases to amaze.

One day you will be one of the old brigade (& they aren’t all boys!!!) and need to sit down at a match. We try for the front row, get seated & 2 or 3 ‘youngsters’ push in, try to push you out, definitely block your view, so what they say if you dare to pull them!! Well let me see now......I’ve paid for a ticket to watch a game of football not to look at your backsides hanging out of your jeans thank you very much!!

The Manchester City away youth never cease to amaze!!!! ( well some of them anyway)

One day you will be one of the old brigade (& they aren’t all boys!!!) and need to sit down at a match. We try for the front row, get seated & 2 or 3 ‘youngsters’ push in, try to push you out, definitely block your view, so what they say if you dare to pull them!! Well let me see now......I’ve paid for a ticket to watch a game of football not to look at your backsides hanging out of your jeans thank you very much!!

The Manchester City away youth never cease to amaze!!!! ( well some of them anyway)
My dad decided he can’t stand up all game all season at home so he’s moved to the 2nd tier. Now I stand with my mate, both on one seat as his is down on the front row.. there’s no push for space and we don’t get in anyone’s way.
Away support is supposed to be noisy, full of atmosphere and intimidating at times, not comfortable.
There’s a lot of the old brigade who believe that it’s no longer their job to make noise because they’ve done it all back in the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.