EDS vs Southampton (H)

We had a strong team out there irrespective of age.With the exception of the keeper who imo won't make it at any decent level of pro football.And that's not just based on yesterday's performance. Of course he can make saves but in other key aspects he isn't good enough and especially with his feet. He is simply too slow at assessing situations and seems to need a touch too many almost all the time.

After the bidd gaffe which got them back into the game we had a few minutes of total panic and how the didnt score again is beyond me.

At 2 nil up we were almost coasting and at 3.1 up we were definitely coasting. But when they get a set piece on what planet is it wise to lmark their big guy with our smallest defender. Surely a schoolboy error!

Some of our attacking was quite good and we probably should have scored more. Braaf is a mixture of brilliant and dozy and in this game it was more brilliant but he does need to be more consistent. The isue with our defending seemed to me to more about the players in front of the back 4 rather than just the back 4. Alex Garcia is a nice player to watch. 2 good feet and sprays passes around like a quaterback but does he actually screen the defence? No way Bernabe does and I didnt see much of it from Tommy Doyle. Add the two wide players into that and defensively as a team we were too easily exposed.

I don’t really get why Aleix Garcia was playing to be honest, especially when we’ve got Pozo, McDonald and Gomes who can play that position.

I don’t really get why Aleix Garcia was playing to be honest, especially when we’ve got Pozo, McDonald and Gomes who can play that position.
Staying match fit until he gets a loan or permanent move to a club outside the UK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.