United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like our bid to retain the title is now well and truly fcuked. The trophy is already on its way to Trafford.

Call me a wild optimist but I’m clinging to the last vestige of hope until I’ve heard it from Sir Paddy Crerand’s lips.

I thought they were clinical but also really poor in terms of overall performance. They continually afforded Chelsea space, and Maguire and Shaw had little understanding on that left channel.

A better teams exploits that. Chelsea will be lucky to make top half.

I thought they were clinical but also really poor in terms of overall performance. They continually afforded Chelsea space, and Maguire and Shaw had little understanding on that left channel.

I still can't see any playing style with United - do they get it to the wings and cross it? Do they play possession football through midfield? Do they lump it up to the front men? - I've no idea.

Excellent result yesterday. They were outplayed by a new manager with a new team. The fact they won 4-0 means nothing, they were up against it for most of the game. It's looking like another false dawn for them, hope it lasts long enough to take the focus off LFC v City, let those two big fanbases and their reporter fanboys fight it out

In fairness it was their first game together, there was still some gaping holes in that defence however.

Lindelof has definitely improved but I still get Mangala vibes from him, he never looks in control and is a proper bomb scare.

One of my closest friends is a United fan (actually goes to games!) and I keep telling him they’ll be lucky to finish top 6 this season if Everton or Leicester put a run together, he’s having none of it. “I’ll take top 4” he says as though that’s a compromise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.