Illegal streaming being clamped down on

Had a conversation with a mate about streaming, tv companies rights and the general greed around football, and we got into a discussion over whether the premier league, fa and broadcasters should be doing more to ensure that all can watch games where they have cameras anyway.

He works in the field of disabilities and mental health, and suggested that there would normally be an obligation from service providers to ensure those who cannot attend, be it due to age, mental or physical disabilities, can watch the games if they want to. As it is, in the UK, they can't easily.

The fact that able bodied can't either suggests that this isn't being denied specifically to others, but it's an interesting discussion - if they have cameras there anyway and are choosing to not make available due to fear of impacting on attendance elsewhere, reducing revenues or whatever, should they still be considering those who can not attend due to disability and providing an option?

As many of the the guys he works with have no ideal about how to stream legally or illegally, but some genuinely do love football yet would need much support to attend a game live, are they actually preventing the disabled and some sufferers of mental health from actually watching events? If so, is it on them to address it or not?

Confess I'd never much thought of that angle before, more the simple cartel-like money hungry position the premier league and broadcasters have created, but got me thinking at least.

I have never thought of this angle before and it would cerainly apply to me.
I have Crohns and during a flare I am housebound, there would be absolutely no way I could attend. Considering the fact my employer is expected to make reasonable adjustments ro enable me to work, it does seem kind of strange foreign fans can watch any match, but I can't.

Watched couple of games yesterday without a hiccup, although a mate of mine who’s with a different ISP to me, struggled all weekend to get anything decent.

Is it just us in the UK that can't watch 3 o'clock kick offs? Some fans specially much older ones would love to have the option of watching the kick offs at 3o'clock, it's not as if the coffers of football are empty at the minute, the greed of these people is quite frankly astounding.

Yes. Bein Sports show all 380 games of the season....I do pay a bit for the subscription . Can say though that it's worth it :)

Helps that they have rights for the champions league and other comps as well ...so it's definitely worth paying for it as a package

Yes. Bein Sports show all 380 games of the season....I do pay a bit for the subscription . Can say though that it's worth it :)

Helps that they have rights for the champions league and other comps as well ...so it's definitely worth paying for it as a package

Is this what you're doing?

This suggests subscribing to Bein Sports New Zealand, and use a VPN to watch it over here...it also adds that Bein Sports NZ no longer have the Premiership, but do the same thing by subscibing to Spark Sport

https://www.reviewsfire.com/tech/how-to-watch-bein-sports-in-the-uk/

Is it expensive? Is it legal? And can I watch it from the UK?

Is it expensive? Is it legal? And can I watch it from the UK?

No it's legally only available in the middle East region. I am based in Dubai , so watch it legally here.

Sorry can't help in that regard.

Will DM u a link...which might be helpful - but am no expert in that regard

I managed to get the Bournemouth/sheff u game on Saturday afternoon through my fire stick. When the bigger teams play though it's far more temperamental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.