United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got stopped last night in town by 2 Geordie lads in brand new manure tops asking the way to Victoria train station...... wtf! How can they get off the train in Newcastle and walk round!?
My lad got stopped by a car-load of cockney rags a couple of years ago,with only about fifty minutes to kick-off.Gave them the directions and,if they followed them,they would have ended up at Edgeley Park at around five to three.

I still can't see any playing style with United - do they get it to the wings and cross it? Do they play possession football through midfield? Do they lump it up to the front men? - I've no idea.
Counter attacking, hence the switch to younger quicker players, should be enough to ensure premier league survival.

My lad got stopped by a car-load of cockney rags a couple of years ago,with only about fifty minutes to kick-off.Gave them the directions and,if they followed them,they would have ended up at Edgeley Park at around five to three.
I bet they had never heard of Stockport never mind how many blues live there. Reminds me of this rag walking around Leeds with a rag top on in the early 90s.

I still don't feel threatened by them, Leicester, wolves and Everton are still better than them and will finish above them.
Tick tock
I know we whipped them but I think West Ham are better than the Scum. I was mildly concerned when I saw the West Ham team, but I'd probably consider a bet the they finish above Ushited along with the Arse, Spuds, BD's, Leicester, Neverton and Wolves...

It wasn't that the Rags were good, as a former Chelsea fan I was embarrassed by my ex teams performance yesterday. If I hadn't switched in 2012 I would have yesterday.

We are happy as a fan base because we needed new fans.

I actually think United will have some success with counter attacking. Certainly much more than if they tried another approach.

Jose's first season they beat a shit West Ham and a shit Swansea 4-0 each first two games and Shearer claimed that "we have just watched this seasons champions" and come May they stumbled into the CL for the following season via winning the Europa League....
Yep ASIAC and always will be.

I like the fact that 2 footballing heavy weights have locked horns, Frank the man Lampard, a true great but still playing football 2 years ago and Ole's gonna Saveyer, who took Cardiff down and managed a Norwegian pub side

Remember being asked by some Asian tourists walking through Piccadilly back in the late 70's, where old trafford was....I sent them up Ashton old road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.