Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if anyone has mentioned it earlier, but listened to Ian Cheeseman podcast earlier. He said he heard a rumour from someone that works at City at the EDS game yesterday that Leroy Sane injury may not be quite as bad as initially feared (or words to that effect). If he was back earlier would be a huge bonus.

Sorry if anyone has mentioned it earlier, but listened to Ian Cheeseman podcast earlier. He said he heard a rumour from someone that works at City at the EDS game yesterday that Leroy Sane injury may not be quite as bad as initially feared (or words to that effect). If he was back earlier would be a huge bonus.

With the step up from Mahrez, who by the way looks unplayable currently, we’re not desperate for him but he will be a huge lift to have back.

Sadly i suspect we pep wouldn't confirm an ACL an operation and 7 months out if we weren't sure

With the step up from Mahrez, who by the way looks unplayable currently, we’re not desperate for him but he will be a huge lift to have back.

Mahrez was fantastic on Saturday but we have 60 games a season and enough games for everyone. Leroy is the only out and out wide left player if we want to stretch the pitch.

The germans have backed off quicker than fatman custis from a salad bar

Too true - only point I’d make is that Bayern are not representative of all Germans. Most Germans hate Bayern and their arrogance too. Vile club hated outside Bavaria.

Too true - only point I’d make is that Bayern are not representative of all Germans. Most Germans hate Bayern and their arrogance too. Vile club hated outside Bavaria.
Oh yeah i know,the charming chairman called us the english last week so i'm returning the rudeness

Oh yeah i know,the charming chairman called us the english last week so i'm returning the favour

It’s interesting that Bayern do see themselves as The German team - similar to the Rags and the Dippers (thinking the whole Country is behind them in Europe) - no emotional intelligence- think they are universally popular when they are despised by many.

Sadly i suspect we pep wouldn't confirm an ACL an operation and 7 months out if we weren't sure
Pep only said that based on the initial information that there was ACL damage.

He did not know the severity of it and just gave a timeline of the worst cases I would assume.

City now have more time to assess the situation and recovery so if there is info saying he will be back in 4 months it isnt outlandish and doesn't make Pep a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.