Anderlecht Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, one of the talking heads on the Totally Football podcast speculated that the Anderlecht project might fail resulting in Kompany's release and his return to City's CB depth.

FWIW, one of the talking heads on the Totally Football podcast speculated that the Anderlecht project might fail resulting in Kompany's release and his return to City's CB depth.

Question is, do they understand the project, the club, and the situation it is in?

Last friday we drawed against a 10 headed Mechelen. And after the game, we gave Vinny a standing ovation.

Thats how the majority of the fans will treat Vince. No way Vince woant end the season with us. We all understand the project will take time.

I assume that this same hack said the very same thing when the Gobshites of 92 bought into Salford, when Shagger Giggs got the Wales job and when Olly was brought back from oblivion in Norway?

Yeah, I think it was Daniel Storey who is very good on that podcast, which in my opinion is the best one going.

Either James Richardson or one of the other journos had pointed out that Anderlecht hadn't started well and had played 22 different players in 3 games (which is admittedly not a good sign). He said IF Kompany parted ways with Anderlecht before the end of the season, it wouldn't surprise him if he rejoined City, and on that basis could see him lifting the league title again. There was no "hes a terrible manager and it will end badly" chat, it was just a possibility if it doesn't go well for VK at Anderlecht, which I don't think is too far fetched

I assume that this same hack said the very same thing when the Gobshites of 92 bought into Salford, when Shagger Giggs got the Wales job and when Olly was brought back from oblivion in Norway?
The consensus on that podcast is that the permanent OGS appointment was laughable and make him favourite to be sacked first this season. One of them had United finishing 7th/8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.