Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to be scared of us. Simply don't forget we can play.
If you just needed to win your last home game against Barnet to clinch the title, and you were 4-0 up at half time, I still wouldn’t be scared. It’s because your..... Spurs. You fuck it up. Your nearly men. You have a nearly coach.

Get your excuses ready, if you win on Saturday or not. Because you will win the square root of fuck all when they hand out medals.

If you just needed to win your last home game against Barnet to clinch the title, and you were 4-0 up at half time, I still wouldn’t be scared. It’s because your..... Spurs. You fuck it up. Your nearly men. You have a nearly coach.

Get your excuses ready, if you win on Saturday or not. Because you will win the square root of fuck all when they hand out medals.

Anger is a form of recognition mate, you take him too seriously. They have a very good team, ours is better though. We are brilliant.

Gabriel ‘offside’ Jesus should start again, then bring on Kun. Same with Merlin, change for Bernardo 2nd half.
Spurs pal said if they give us the chances like they did to villa, it will be a masssacre.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tough game ahead. I don't know why people try and pick the teams because Pep fools us all virtually every game. I do fear this lot, a lot of talented players and a manager who knows what he's doing. But if we get about them from the off, don't drop any brain farts and of course, if Oliver behaves himself, then I think we'll do em 3/4-1. COME ON CITY! !!

Full Match Official Appointments: Referee: Michael Oliver Assistants: Stuart Burt & Steve Bennett Fourth Official: Paul Tierney VAR: Graham Scott Assistant VAR: Andy Halliday

Record in matches officiated by Michael Oliver: 30 Matches Officiated 22 Wins 3 Draws 5 Defeats 40 Yellow Cards 1 Red Card

You are joking Graham Scott on VAR , We are Fecked then , do you not remember Spurs at home to City Rose gets sent off and a penalty given , later rescinded and City went on to win with City’s favourite ref in charge
Saturday feels like bloody miles away. After the West Ham game I can't wait for the next one.

No midweek games until mid-september.

Yeah it’s stupid ,it used to be every season , you start of at home on a sat ,then had a midweek away game and an away game on Sat ......wish that was happening this year so Son would have been available .
I wish I was coming up as I enjoy away days , did the CL last year , but had to work the league game .
Last year you won 3 out of 4, but at Wembley twas an awful pitch , and Lamela blazed over a sitter that should have got a draw, and in the away match , we were still buzzing from qualification and it was a narrow victory .
On to sat I’m on hols , it’s going to be tight game , but when I saw your bench v Whamboys ,all of them would get in any side outside the top 6 for EVERY First X1 , whereas Spurs have 3/4 who might get in your first 18 .
Do you remember when you bought Walker ,that year you spent more JUST on your defence than Syria did , and more than Spurs have spent in the last 6 seasons .
I’d take a draw now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.