How to Make Our Football Less Boring?

51QJJNGPCYL._SX352_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Give Guardiola a copy and tell him that deep down this is what everyone really wants.

Riyad and Bernie as full backs. Of the overlapping variety, obviously.
Many a true word spoken in jest.. Remember the dying moments of the Brighton game? 4-1 up, the title in the bag and yet Bernardo still has the energy and teamwork ethic to cover at left-back to prevent Brighton crossing into our box? And the venal media idiots have the nerve to leave him out of any ‘Player of the Year’ lists.. As someone else in this thread has said, my stadium seat is occupied and I’m more than happy to be able to witness the greatest team this League has ever seen, playing the greatest football ever..

Not a telegraph subscriber from what I can gather we are boring because there is not jeapordy. Who on earth is writing this crap?

Yeah - Shakespeare was alright but there weren’t any typos so it’s a bit boring

We need to start bypassing the midfield and hoofing it up to the front three. None of this passing bollocks.

We're missing a no nonsense extremely overpriced and expensive centre back who's a unit, decent at the back but will just lump it forward for no apparent reason for our fast attackers to chase... sick of all this "brilliant passing football...". Need to be played in the air like, 75% of the time for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.