Neymar

I don't think he will ever be regarded as one of the game's greats. That's mostly of his own doing, too.

He's still only 27. I imagine he'll stay put at Barca this time and win several CL and a heap of La Liga titles, and he's got a very good chance of winning a world cup in 2022.

He'll also be the favourite for the ballon d'or every year after Messi drops off, probably pick up a few of those.

Madrid ..hmm

b39e267f7d1383cb1248d4548e84737a.gif

I hope whatever happens he's revitalised. He's such a great player who's reputation has been dampened so much recently.

Same. I loved his initial arrival, was advocating his sale before going to PSG and do not want his return but again it is Bartomeu's show - we'll see if the player can learn to become a professional. A career course correction seems improbable but would be happy to see it

Wages alone, even when lowering them from the level at PSG will eat up more than what is saved from that of Coutinho but on a sporting level, it makes no sense - at least Coutinho will be gone and Neymar will undoubtedly offer far more.

Last edited:
b39e267f7d1383cb1248d4548e84737a.gif

Same. I loved his initial arrival, was advocating his sale before going to PSG and do not want his return but again it is Bartomeu's show - we'll see if the player can learn to become a professional. A career course correction seems improbable but would be happy to see it

Wages alone, even when lowering them from the level at PSG will eat up more than what is saved from that of Coutinho but on a sporting level, it makes no sense - at least Coutinho will be gone and Neymar will undoubtedly offer far more.

Where is Coutinho going? And has he really been that bad for you?

PSg going to make huge fools of themselves if they let him go to Barcelona. They'll never get rid of "wanna be big club" mark if Barcelona put them on their place with Neymar's comeback. Specially if they don't get a good deal. Didn't expect this from Nasser.

Neymar skipping town only increases the odds of Mbappe bailing out in a year or two a well. Get it done Barto.

If I was psg I’d want coutinho and dembele for him. Can’t see how Barca can afford it without giving up dembele and cash at the very least.

Where is Coutinho going? And has he really been that bad for you?

In order to facilitate Neymar's return, at a minimum Coutinho has to be going the other way - whether Rakitic is included or sold separately (Inter?) is another aspect

Coutinho is not a poor player but he was a poor fit from the start and overvalued at the time of the transfer. What I have learned to not like about the player however is his mentality, seems to be a bit fragile there for this level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.