Aymeric Laporte - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a 10/10 performance for me on Saturday.

Defended well, passed the ball around calmly. At one point I believe Zinchenko took a throw in, Laporte under immense pressure took an excellent first touch and passed it down the left, quality.

That was a 10/10 performance for me on Saturday.

Defended well, passed the ball around calmly. At one point I believe Zinchenko took a throw in, Laporte under immense pressure took an excellent first touch and passed it down the left, quality.

He did while I was watching the game back the initial throw in put us under immense pressure and the ease and skill in which we worked out of it sort of had me in awe. Laporte worked himself into position to receive the ball near the corner flag and the pass he received required a good touch...he calmly took it and launched a perfect pass just short of the half-way line.

What a player...glad to say I got this one wrong. I didn't want him after that stunt he pulled during the first window with Pep. We're talking semantics with the top of the top but this guy is undoubtedly up there with the best of them.

All the fuss about van Dijkhead. I’d rather have Aymeric and the $18 million.

He is an absolute beast and always seems to have plenty of time. His reading of the game is brilliant and I’m delighted he’s a Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.