Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Yeah it's touch and go whether or not he can surpass Granny Shagger on that list once he leaves.

Lampard and Henry will be done this season, Cole maybe but if not then the next one.

All things considered he's nailed on for at least 3rd until Kane finishes up, which to me is a remarkable achievement for a non-European striker. We have been blessed to have him here, that's for sure.

I think Henry, Lampard, and Cole are gone this season. Rooney the year after.
Yep, I'd agree with that. I think Shearer is uncatchable even if Sergio extended for a couple more years because his game time will be reduced by then. Kane will probably break Shearer's record though.

I had a dream about Sergio,he had his hair done and turned into kevin keegan :)(true story)

thought he looked old when he came on(you know that Sergio look until he gets up to full speed ),v Liverpool, however I've just watched all the goals from last season and can confirm, Sergio is fucking mint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.