Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course.

Spurs start from the premise that we are going to beat you because we are as good a team as you, we are physically stronger, we are mentally stronger and we are better organised. And that will be reflected in how we will approach this game.

Many people have pointed out that we are deluded and have no trophies and you have more points and better players and that we should sit back and wait to lose. I am sure Spurs will not do that.

Maybe we will lose but we will go toe to toe with you and expect to win
I'll give it 10 mins before you start going long to kane,your players will know they are not mentally stronger than us,we competed in 4 comps till 8th april winning 3 with the dippers right behind us,winning 14(now 15)prem games straight,that is strong

I'll give it 10 mins before you start going long to kane,your players will know they are not mentally stronger than us,we competed in 4 comps till 8th april winning 3 with the dippers right behind us,winning 14(now 15)prem games straight,that is strong

Maybe. We'll see.

Haha oh you are serious again,not a single one would play in our team,not one of our players would be dropped for yours,the CL final has gone to your head,you have gone full dipper

Msybe that is true. But if you put a Spurs player in your team, he would not look out of place. You might not think he is as good as the person he replaced but he would be good enough to play in your team.

(Haha after all this I hope we don't lose 5-0!)

Of course.

Spurs start from the premise that we are going to beat you because we are as good a team as you, we are physically stronger, we are mentally stronger and we are better organised. And that will be reflected in how we will approach this game.

Many people have pointed out that we are deluded and have no trophies and you have more points and better players and that we should sit back and wait to lose. I am sure Spurs will not do that.

Maybe we will lose but we will go toe to toe with you and expect to win

If you have all these qualities and they are enough to beat us, why have you won fewer trophies in the last 20 years than City did over the last 6 months? Why did you finish some 25 pts behind us several months ago? What has changed in the last few weeks to make you so strong? Are you conflating wishes and reality?

Msybe that is true. But if you put a Spurs player in your team, he would not look out of place. You might not think he is as good as the person he replaced but he would be good enough to play in your team.

(Haha after all this I hope we don't lose 5-0!)
Your the idiot that spouted the race card when I said Ndombele wasn't intelligent enough to play for City, your now on here again spouting more shite in defence of your trophy dodging team, ffs give it a rest, Poch this Poch that, he lost 13 fucking games last season but he's this god like manager fck off.

I think this JPBB guy hopes that Spurs will emulate Liverpool: Liverpool were far behind us in the league season 17/18 but beat us in the CL, reached the CL final, bought several new players and challenged us for the title next season. So, he hopes that Spurs will do the same. Problem is the quality of their defence is nowhere near that of Liverpool and the attack wasn't as freely scoring as Liverpool's front 3. Spurs scored just 67 goals last season. Liverpool were much better in attack in 17/18 than Spurs in 18/19.

Haha oh you are serious again,not a single one would play in our team,not one of our players would be dropped for yours,the CL final has gone to your head,you have gone full dipper
Nah, he hasn't gone full dipper, a large section of the spurs fans have always had delusions of grandeur. The u*d of the south, they used to call themselves, while regularly finishing outside the top 10.

i Think our Spurs fans are getting a bit giddy after a narrow defeat in last season's corresponding fixture.
Forgetting that it was played in amongst a busy schedule, including the CL tie and nearing the end
of a truly demanding season. I know i carry blue specs, but I think we will take these..........

TO THE FUCKING CLEANERS ;-)

Not sure I agree with all the 'high confidence' predictions in here, and certainly not with the anti-Spurs baiting.
They are a very good team, managed by a very good coach, and have done a great job building their club, team and facilities over the last 10 years. Yes they have a few delusional/entitled fans (don't all teams?) but they have built every year for the last 3 years and keep getting better. Don't see the point in not giving credit where credit is due to their progress ..
We are better though, and probably will be for a couple of years due to squad quality and Pep, but on any given day they can beat us (as they did at their place in the CL last year).
I hope for a 2 goal winning margin Saturday, but wouldn't be surprised if it was closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.