Ryotaro Meshino

Natives are growing increasingly restless and demanding a change of manager, so Hearts may not be the happiest ship to join at the moment. If he needs physical toughening, then Scotland might be better than the Netherlands, however.

It's not quite that dramatic .. Levein currently splitting the fans about 50/50 and if he moves anywhere it's probably back to his DOF job
Does anyone know this Robinson guy at City?

It's not quite that dramatic .. Levein currently splitting the fans about 50/50 and if he moves anywhere it's probably back to his DOF job

I’d say a 50/50 split is rather dramatic in terms of club happiness. Was only basing it on their main fan forum, where his supporters are evidently fewer. :-)

As I alluded to earlier, I’d be concerned about sending Meshino to Scotland in regards to his physique and the general physical nature of the Scottish game. Indeed, there’s been a bit of a worrying trend in recent years of players going up (Roberts, Smith-Brown, Nwakali, Barker, Agyepong, Arzani- probably others) and all ending up with injuries. Could just be coincidence I suppose.

He's got a wikipedia page. First few lines - "Philip John Robinson (born 6 January 1967) is the International Youth Scouting and Recruitment Manager at Manchester City. He is an English former footballer who played for Aston Villa, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Notts County, Birmingham City, Huddersfield Town, Northampton Town, Chesterfield, Stoke City, Hereford United and Stafford Rangers."

I’d say a 50/50 split is rather dramatic in terms of club happiness. Was only basing it on their main fan forum, where his supporters are evidently fewer. :-)

As I alluded to earlier, I’d be concerned about sending Meshino to Scotland in regards to his physique and the general physical nature of the Scottish game. Indeed, there’s been a bit of a worrying trend in recent years of players going up (Roberts, Smith-Brown, Nwakali, Barker, Agyepong, Arzani- probably others) and all ending up with injuries. Could just be coincidence I suppose.

To be honest kickback is for arseholes

So we take on loan for a year a 21 year old left winger the day after Sane`s injury, and send him to Hearts for a year on loan? sounds a bit bazaar to me but then the clubs goalkeeping situation was also
Thought it was part of the process to earn a work permit?

To be honest kickback is for arseholes

Was thinking about this one a little more. Scotland, apparently, operates its own permit system, so he could attain ‘exceptional talent’ status in Scotland and qualify for a work permit but he would probably not currently qualify for one in England, where we’ve had problems recently as seen in the case of Douglas Luiz. The question, then, would be whether that work permit in Scotland and a year working there would allow the player to make the transition to work in another part of the UK at a later date, i.e. next year. I imagine there are blocks in place for that, but if not, it might explain any loan to Scotland.

Does anyone really believe that he will be anywhere near our starting 11? Signed for a profit in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.