FIFA investigation: No transfer ban

YMW5XF_4dCPpZ1FWCuUoL_Lnn0LINHNgz_0HOUFf8LI.gif
The character with no neck creases me up every time I see that

Can tell we're the best team in England, Chelsea, United and Liverpool fans all on the same side, absolutely fuming.

Get Pep's contract extended and we're all set for English dominance.

From the bbc report...

"Manchester City FC was found to have breached, among others, article 19 of the Fifa Regulations on the status and transfer of players.

Amongst others is surely the correct English but, in any case I thought we were only found to have broken article 19 & nothing else?

Both acceptable and no difference betweenst them. You are correct, though, in pointing out that the whole article does make it read as if we were guilty of many things.

Great news, although I would have preferred a transfer ban to a Champions League ban. That’s the one you don’t want. We don’t need anymore players for atleast a year anyway. Maybe a CB.

Any news regarding that other investigation? About a pending CL-ban?
never going to happen in my opinion they want to reopen a case that they have already fined us and reduced our squad , our lawyers will fight it if so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.