FIFA investigation: No transfer ban

Jimmy_BondNew Member
Jul 27, 2019
Manchester City is the most disgusting organisation in world football.

They really are a cancer and I personally don't recognise any of their so-called achievements as they've broken rule after rule whilst using the dirtiest money from the most vile source possible.

I'd take playing in League 2 with the Glazier's putting all of our income into their Christmas Party Pot ahead of swapping situations with them.

It will all end in tears, as when there is an inevitable political/ physical war between that part of the Middle East when they stop becoming useful to the west, you can bet your life City will be used as political pawns that will be drained of life as a retaliation.

It'll be nothing more than they deserved for selling their soul to the devil. Wonder how many of City's supporters realise that if their owners could click their fingers tomorrow and create their ideal world, none of them would be in it? In fact, they'd all either be enslaved or actively terminated, depending on sex, religion, ethnicity and or sexual orientation.

Wow, where to start.

Our domestic grand slam means absolutely nothing now I know jimmy bond the mentalist doesn’t recognise our achievements. Heard Peps thinking of packing it in next summer unless Jimmy Bond gives him some credit.

The FA and PL ones were about the der Spiegel leaks. I don't think they are actually serious investigations just more of a "yeah sure we're definitely looking into that" type response to the news.

The FA did ban us from signing youth players for a year a few seasons back though, Liverpool and Everton got the same.

Not totally true, we could still sign youth players from Europe.

nMCfE9N.gif

Thought that was Mo Salaaah at first

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.