Just for fun : who was our worst signing in the Premier League era ?

Has to be samaras without a doubt!!!

So we sold one of our cult heroes Shauny Wright and used the money to make a big money (for us back then) move for Samaras who turned out to be the biggest shit bag to ever pull on a city shirt!

There was so much hype around him and he was just a massive disappointment for everyone!

Yeah, but he LOOKED like a striker at least . . .

Has to be samaras without a doubt!!!

So we sold one of our cult heroes Shauny Wright and used the money to make a big money (for us back then) move for Samaras who turned out to be the biggest shit bag to ever pull on a city shirt!

There was so much hype around him and he was just a massive disappointment for everyone!
If I had the time I'd list the players I've seen in a City shirt who were worse than Samaras - but I'd like to get some sleep tonight. ;-)

Not worth the money we paid but a long way from being the worst signing.

In the PL era I'd give that accolade to RSC, a well-known sick-note that Hughes had managed previously so knew his history, I wouldn't be surprised if something dodgy was going on there with his former club.

Haven't made a signing since Pep joined that's been anything less than 7/10, which if you look around at the rest of the league is a record you can only call exceptional

If I had the time I'd list the players I've seen in a City shirt who were worse than Samaras - but I'd like to get some sleep tonight. ;-)

Not worth the money we paid but a long way from being the worst signing.

In the PL era I'd give that accolade to RSC, a well-known sick-note that Hughes had managed previously so knew his history, I wouldn't be surprised if something dodgy was going on there with his former club.

Yes but everyone here saying RSC are failing to put the signings into context! We were super rich at that point with an abundance of talented strikers in the squad! We could afford for him to be shit!

At the time of Samaras we couldn’t afford to take any risks and we needed a hero to hit the ground running!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.