FIFA investigation: No transfer ban

Thanks so do you think we will be ok on that?

I don't know. I do know I was more worried about getting a transfer ban and that I cannot bring myself to be very concerned about UEFA. They may still try to ban us - I'm sure there are dark forces working against us - but I'm sure City believe they can overturn a ban and have the money and lawyers to do just that.

Weird majority of the media were saying it as a matter of fact that we would get a ban.
Well as we all know, the media base their narrative around facts and conclusive evidence, its not like they just jump to outrageous conclusions :D

I hope all the doubters eat their words and offer a full apology - I doubt they will tho.

That absolute cûnt Padr81 on redcafe:

“Horrible, we should have got the ban if guilty tbh... the whole "we didn't ban them because they pled guilty" is stupid.
I think we didn't get a ban for this as we'll get a transfer ban for screwing FFP and avoid being thrown out of UCL. Either way its double standards, Chelsea should be furious. Accepting guilt should not lessen the punishment.”

Duncan Castles and Rob Harris must have a horrible day. Hope they have some expired canned tuna for dinner with some expired bread.
Fcuk me, if i ever fall out with someone badly i hope it's you.
You'd probably wish that i ate an out of date packet of ready salted

That absolute cûnt Padr81 on redcafe:

“Horrible, we should have got the ban if guilty tbh... the whole "we didn't ban them because they pled guilty" is stupid.
I think we didn't get a ban for this as we'll get a transfer ban for screwing FFP and avoid being thrown out of UCL. Either way its double standards, Chelsea should be furious. Accepting guilt should not lessen the punishment.”
Is he really a blue? i've seen him mentioned before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.