FIFA investigation: No transfer ban

Delaney is a lying shit
788796cd7b56d768f0877bbe4f6c086b.jpg

If we get through all 4 of these and win the league again then someone might need to put these two on suicide watch.

I'm pretty sure we're gonna be fine on the Sancho thing because the der Spiegel article itself admits the payment was a "scouting services agreement" officially and it's only by using illegally obtained data they know it was described unofficially as an agent fee.

Says tweet deleted.

Anyone that is a contributor to redcaf needs their head knocked

I’ve been a member on there for 10 years and got well over 2000 posts to my name ;)

I’ve stuck up for padr81 a fair few times when he’s been the topic of conversation on here - mainly because his posts on that forum aren’t all like that and he’s not been afraid to have a go at people over there in the past, once even copping a ban - but he’s had a right shocker there.

It can be tricky posting on an opposition forum at times - you need a thick skin and can’t just go bowling in having a go at everyone. On the flip side, you don’t need to curry favour by blowing smoke up the arse of rival fans all the time. I forged a decent enough niche on there without constantly kowtowing to every fucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.