Best Breakfast In Manchester?

Openshaws the newsagent in stretford.. Barton road... used to do an amazing breakfast barm / muffin ... Ken the veggie was the best at this .. he made amazing meat products..... and a coffee i reckon all for under 3 quid ....but this was 1996

Does anyone remember the name of the café, up from Piccadilly station, where are the night shift postal workers used to go, the owner was a Rag ? That was a go-to place for me in the day, I took a load of mates from Brum there before the cricket at OT many years ago and they raved about it for years !!

Does anyone remember the name of the café, up from Piccadilly station, where are the night shift postal workers used to go, the owner was a Rag ? That was a go-to place for me in the day, I took a load of mates from Brum there before the cricket at OT many years ago and they raved about it for years !!
Chris's cafe, full brass and ne'r do wells at night.

£15??? I have had many a full breakfast there and with a latte is around £7.50. The biggest breakfast they do with a Cumberland is £7.20. I will vouch it is one of the best places to have a breakfast
Never £15, was in there last week and I indulged in the Cumberland breckie, probably bout £8.50 with a brew, though coffee is a bit pricier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.