FIFA investigation: No transfer ban

I think some of them are fools and best ignored but Dan Roan has got an influential position. Anything the BBC runs with tends toget copied and regurgitated by the rest of the media.

I've just decided on a course of action now.

If we constantly report Dan Roan we can tar him with the “under investigation” headline.

How many investigations now Dan?

Dan Roan already found guilty by the Manchester City PR team & banned from Etihad is now under 3 separate investigations by ......

BN-RS901_2Ix6l_M_20170122033903.jpg

Guys (and karen), this was never the ban to be afraid of. I have it on good authority that the UEFA investigation is not going to go in a good direction for us AND THAT is why Pep is going to Juve next summer! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha @any of you Juve lot on Twitter lurking around here

Hope we bring out the lawyers for all the media outlets leading with us “escaping” or “avoiding” bans. it’s implying we somehow deserved one to the moronic masses that are too stupid to take a look at the details of both cases before expressing their wrong opinion that it’s unfair, when it’s made pretty clear that the punishment dished out befits the offence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.