FIFA investigation: No transfer ban

That absolute cûnt Padr81 on redcafe:

“Horrible, we should have got the ban if guilty tbh... the whole "we didn't ban them because they pled guilty" is stupid.
I think we didn't get a ban for this as we'll get a transfer ban for screwing FFP and avoid being thrown out of UCL. Either way its double standards, Chelsea should be furious. Accepting guilt should not lessen the punishment.”
P81IAC

Reading back to the previous topic just to see which journalist said what I found that the prediction of a 1 year ban for City came out of the Football Leaks.

If that is true, then not everything that is leaked is true.

I see that this has gone down well with rival club supporters...

Did they really expect us to be punished more harshly than Chelsea when the “crimes” were far less severe? I guess this speaks volumes about the inherent bias in the media’s reporting.

One down, three to go.

Could of done with getting the fine a Month ago, TBH.

09-C4-B7-C1-EA1-B-4-F32-851-D-88-DB88-E409-FA.jpg

If I remember correctly, we trade a lot in euros due to the pound's instability, including a few players being paid in euros. I'd assume the exchange rate from euro to francs is better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.