General transfer rumours

I think he'll end up being a very good to great player. He is already going to be better than Mendy. Like it or not, availability is an attribute that can't be denied and he's more available to play than Roque Santa Cruz 2.5.

He is learning to play centre back. He's played some there for Scotland. He has said he doesn't care where he plays he just wants to play. This shows he has heart and isn't a prima donna.

Not only is Tierney a good and up and coming footballer, he is hard as nails.

That's why we should have given him a look. I like Zinchenko. LB isn't is natural role. Angeliño is a good player and a good story but Tierney will be a better player, if he isn't already.

Listened to an interview with his ex-agent, Raymond Sparkes, the other day. Now, Sparkes is admittedly bitter about being sidelined, but he was unusually candid and said that Arsenal were the only big team that enquired about Tierney when he was his representative. The player then moved to new representatives who promised that they could get him better, yet lo and behold, he ends up at Arsenal, and arguably not at a top price. I rate him, but for whatever reason, it jus seems that we were never interested in him.

I think last night just about summed up the quality of Celtic and why it isn't hard for someone who is of slightly better quality e.g. Denayer, Van Dijk or Tierney to stand out and look like world beaters.

Top clubs in europe aren't going to buy players from celtic based on them trouncing their domestic opposition every week and about 2 half decent performances in europe every season. Arsenal have taken a massive risk imo, the 25m price is out of the leagues of Southampton or Leicester etc which is where he should have been going before anyone can see if he can step up like we saw with Van Dijk. Then again, its arguable that Chilwell and Betrand are better than him so why would they buy him at all.

I think last night just about summed up the quality of Celtic and why it isn't hard for someone who is of slightly better quality e.g. Denayer, Van Dijk or Tierney to stand out and look like world beaters.

Top clubs in europe aren't going to buy players from celtic based on them trouncing their domestic opposition every week and about 2 half decent performances in europe every season. Arsenal have taken a massive risk imo, the 25m price is out of the leagues of Southampton or Leicester etc which is where he should have been going before anyone can see if he can step up like we saw with Van Dijk. Then again, its arguable that Chilwell and Betrand are better than him so why would they buy him at all.

I'm not interested in arguing the Tierney point with you. All has been said that needs to be on that by me.

However, you are clueless if you think Leicester can't spend £25m on a player if they decide they want him. Scouser clueless maybe? ;)

https://www.transfermarkt.us/leicester-city/transfers/verein/1003

And #shark team !!!! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.