FIFA investigation: No transfer ban

Too right. I'll add that it also shows that people will believe any old bollocks they read in the papers as long as it suits their shitty agenda. As for the stupidity thing and getting UEFA and FIFA mixed up and the various investigations, well I hate to say it but I'd include some of our own fans in that too. I had it last night on a Whats App group I'm in with a few City mates when I mentioned that we hadn't received a transfer ban from FIFA. One of them was clearly getting confused with the UEFA FFP case for fuck's sake. I'm out for a few scoops in town with him on Saturday before the match and I'll be knocking some sense into the fucker!

The landscape of being a blue, you have to know which governing body is sanctioning you this week, the ins and outs of hacked emails and due process. Was much more fun when all we knew was that Swales was a wanker and he wore a wankers hat.

Good news, but I'm a bit concerned UEFA won't be so lenient with us.

The UEFA one is the only dangerous one. The FA & Premier League ones are pretty toothless, the PL one is basically just them making a statement they're asking for clarification from us, and the FA one is about a £200k payment to Sancho's adviser which was officially a scouting contract (legal) but got referred to in stolen emails as an "agents fee".

The club seems pretty confident about being in the right vs. UEFA, and they've framed the fight as UEFA's political campaigning vs. City's following of the letter of the law but using every loophole. CAS is a legitimate court, so if the club's confidence is not misplaced then it should be OK.

We should create a new City Match Attax.

Uefa (Star Player)
Media Influence Level: 8
Bile level: 7
Transfer Ban Threat: 2
Competition Ban Threat: 8
Brown Envelope Acceptance: 8

Fifa
Media Influence Level: 2
Bile level: 3
Transfer Ban Threat: 8
Competition Ban Threat: 0
Brown Envelope Acceptance: 10

PL
Media Influence Level: 8
Bile level: 5
Transfer Ban Threat: 5
Competition Ban Threat: 1
Brown Envelope Acceptance: 6

FA
Media Influence Level: 4
Bile level: 4
Transfer Ban Threat: 0
Competition Ban Threat: 2
Brown Envelope Acceptance: 7

Pep is right. No one is ever going to give City due credit exampled by the recent FIFA best player lists.. Now that we have won the league twice in a row as required by the media to be really good, apparently its only hat tricks that make you really really good.

FFS. Fuck em all I say, we are the best team ever to grace the green of English pictures, without any doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.