Best new car deals for young drivers

Spend around 2/3k on the newest car you can find, I spent months researching car insurance and there is really not much in it. Trackers/black box was more expensive than normal insurance for me and too many stories of it just deciding to one day flip out and think you have been driving like Hamilton and you end up with a policy cancellation or fines.

Get the safest car possible, if he/she has a bump you want them in the safest car you could have bought. Money is not irrelevant but if you can afford NCAP 5 star then go for it and hope you never have to put it to the test.

£2k to £3k should buy something pretty serviceable. Search the best insurance deal separately.

Get him to ask the right questions of the buyer and do the right checks including service history, HPI, cam belt change and MoT advisories.

Incredibly, I just sold one privately to a motor technician who didn’t do the last three.

Get an older camper van, not great on fuel but insurance is very low and holds value well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.