Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperate is the word.....

They have no shame. Cheat off the pitch to an almost incomprehensible level, cheat on the pitch with next to no comebacks.
On top of that everyone blows smoke up their arse. Fucking BBC at it again with a headline asking if Sterling can have a Messi like breakthrough season.

Ignorance is bliss. I live for the day these fuckers crawl away and die.

Perhaps they should return to posting gifs of them lifting the champions league, that’s all Rawk seems to be these days.

Not good news for them regarding Allison. Out for around 8 weeks. Best time of the season for it to happen to them (with less games and fewer important matches), but it will be very interesting to see how solid their back line is with a new voice behind them.
Well in full halves since the injury, Liverpool have scored none and conceded 1. At home. To Norwich.

Wow, I just realised that their official site. I thought it was the Liverpool Echo or some sycophantic blog post. That really is special. An entire gushing article about a fairly tame shot that was saved.
It’s not their official site sadly. It’s a fan site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.