******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point, say, if the first two days there is no play, would they decide that there's no point playing the test?

At what point, say, if the first two days there is no play, would they decide that there's no point playing the test?

I would hope that there’s no option to cancel it. All this waiting around is part of the mental strain that Test Cricket brings imo.

A shortened game could bring in some ‘crazy cricket’ where anything could happen.

I would hope that there’s no option to cancel it. All this waiting around is part of the mental strain that Test Cricket brings imo.

A shortened game could bring in some ‘crazy cricket’ where anything could happen.

But if it say pissed it down for 4 days, they surely wouldn't bother starting at all?

Like the bowl off thing they did when the WC Final was tied ? ;)

But if it say pissed it down for 4 days, they surely wouldn't bother starting at all?

Nah... it’ll go like this. Australia win the toss and bat. We bowl them out for 70 before lunch, we then get 134 in response. They bat again and get 104. We smash 50 runs in 10 overs for the loss of seven wickets and just about win the game.

Blimey just rushed to get showered and dressed for the toss and it's raining again.

Maybe today is the day when I finally take out Das Boot (The 3 and a half hour epic) from its cellophane...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.