Evidence for religion

Yeah the mind that that is closed to heart can only see heart as a mechanical pump - that is the way it thinks. That mind tends to think of itself as a master of the universe but, in being closed to the essence of the universe, it probably isn't such a great master after all. But, hey, enjoy its rewards that's not a problem - but it will keep keep one in ignorance of the treasures of the heart. And, yeah that same mind will call anything that is a threat to it's dominion crazy or unscientific or loco or nonsense or lacking evidence or whatever - that's just the way it is. If that's the way you want to live, then great - but to insist that others cannot and have not opened to an awareness of heart beyond just a pump, on the basis that that you are unwilling to be even remotely open...well, your choice, but not for me thanks.
Blimey...! As I have said to you previously, each to their own, what gives you comfort is your affair, however, your inane rambling and denial regarding the anatomy and physiology of the human body does absolutely zero to further your cause, you call me out for not buying into your religious fantasy, yet deny completely what is clearly a fact regarding the function of both the heart and brain within the body. It is utterly pointless going any further with you on this as you continue to spout stuff that you have made up, whilst denying incontrovertible, empirical evidence.

Blimey...! As I have said to you previously, each to their own, what gives you comfort is your affair, however, your inane rambling and denial regarding the anatomy and physiology of the human body does absolutely zero to further your cause, you call me out for not buying into your religious fantasy, yet deny completely what is clearly a fact regarding the function of both the heart and brain within the body. It is utterly pointless going any further with you on this as you continue to spout stuff that you have made up, whilst denying incontrovertible, empirical evidence.
Your wasting your time mate, I've tried before and got nowhere. I think he lives in a cuckoo clock. Crazy loco.

you certainly intimated it by citing it
How life started is of great interest to modern science and with further exploration of space it may be solved particularly if we find other examples of it.

Before the Big Bang there was nothing, no particles, antiparticles, radiation or time itself. The latter point rendering the question redundant.

Personally I think the question of the why will never be solved by science and for people who happily combine science and religion they let science concentrate on the how and religion answer the why.
No I didn’t. What is this? Point scoring?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.