FIFA investigation: No transfer ban

The bitter tears are fantastic.

Man City ESCAPE a FIFA transfer ban after being found guilty over 'international transfers of minors'... as Premier League champions only get a paltry £315,000 fine
By Matt Lawton for the Daily Mail

Anyone else a bit concerned at how this turd has highlighted 'international transfer of minors' making it sound a bit sinister?

And how he has decided it is a "paltry" fine.

Otherwise I am sure FIFA's statement would have said something like "we have let City escape a transfer ban and issued them with a paltry fine instead"

Otherwise I am sure FIFA's statement would have said something like "we have let City escape a transfer ban and issued them with a paltry fine instead"
What age did Britain send soldiers to war 100 years ago? The use of the word 'minors' makes it sound like we head an international grooming & child trafficking ring.. FFS!

Hot off the press from FIFA 16:05

" In future FIFA will consult Matt Lawton of the Daily Mail , for his verdict on the correct level of fines for clubs found guilty of transgressions ".

What age did Britain send soldiers to war 100 years ago? The use of the word 'minors' makes it sound like we head an international grooming & child trafficking ring.. FFS!
Well my uncle went to the Korean War at the age of 15 or 16. Ok he lied about his age and said he was 18.

Good news, but I'm a bit concerned UEFA won't be so lenient with us.

I don’t think FIFA was lenient with us, they were simply fair. As for UEFA, I agree they won’t be lenient, and I won’t be surprised that they won’t be even fair unless we show them that we won’t take any nonsense from them, which we have been already doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.