I switched from a season ticket to a cityzen card several years ago due not to price increases but because work travel only meant I’d get to 8 games a season. To be honest I’ve never had an issue since getting to the games I can attend but I have notice this season for the first time, it was much harder to find seats together for the games I and my lad wanted to attend.....I think this could be due to less season tickets and more cityzens buying on a game by game basis.

I’ve now elected to attend less PL games and more cup games....usually some deals about for these too.

you are roy cropper, i claim my £5

In the unlikely event the character Roy Cropper liked football he would have been a City fan. He would have revelled in the utter misery of our lean years and prided himself that he helped stand firm and fight the football superpowers. Once our takeover happened though he would have left, bemoaning that we had lost our soul. His final tipping point would have been staggering confused through the countless games and events around the ground,becoming more exasperated as he slowly arrived at the turnstiles. On reaching one of showesecs finest and being told he couldn't take his flask and sandwiches inside, he would have finally handed over his season card and quit. Not before lecturing the steward and manager of course and stating,

"This flask has attended every game with me since 1955. In times of hardship and inclement weather It has proved to be a great source of succour. On the basis it is now refused entry gentlemen I reluctantly withdraw my support and bid you good day."

In the unlikely event the character Roy Cropper liked football he would have been a City fan. He would have revelled in the utter misery of our lean years and prided himself that he helped stand firm and fight the football superpowers. Once our takeover happened though he would have left, bemoaning that we had lost our soul. His final tipping point would have been staggering confused through the countless games and events around the ground,becoming more exasperated as he slowly arrived at the turnstiles. On reaching one of showesecs finest and being told he couldn't take his flask and sandwiches inside, he would have finally handed over his season card and quit. Not before lecturing the steward and manager of course and stating,

"This flask has attended every game with me since 1955. In times of hardship and inclement weather It has proved to be a great source of succour. On the basis it is now refused entry gentlemen I reluctantly withdraw my support and bid you good day."
True. An old mate of mine stopped going when shirt sponsorship was introduced. Never went again!

Great Plus 1 .

I switched from a season ticket to a cityzen card several years ago due not to price increases but because work travel only meant I’d get to 8 games a season. To be honest I’ve never had an issue since getting to the games I can attend but I have notice this season for the first time, it was much harder to find seats together for the games I and my lad wanted to attend.....I think this could be due to less season tickets and more cityzens buying on a game by game basis.

I’ve now elected to attend less PL games and more cup games....usually some deals about for these too.
Think it got harder to find seats together last couple of seasons, and this summer is worse. I think it’s partly down to relocations, after the last extension there seemed to be groups of seats available for matchdays since then I think fans relocating has broken up those groups and left odd seats scattered around the stadium.
If and when the expansion happens they should try and ring fence some groups of seats in afew different locations purely for matchday so families or groups of friends can buy seats together and block them from relocating s/ c holders.

These supporter information bulletins piss me off as well, get in the stadium in plenty of time, bags will be checked etc etc. How I miss the days of giving them a tenner on the turnstiles and standing on that Kippax terracing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.