Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern Munich are discussing three scenarios regarding Leroy Sané: - Sign him this summer regardless of his injury. - Sign Sané during the winter window, but City keep them updated on his rehabilitation. - Bayern wait until next summer. [@SPORTBILD via @Sport_Witness]

The final approach means Bayern running the risk of Sané signing a new, improved deal at City, despite the fact he’s made it clear he’d like the move to Bayern. [@SPORTBILD via @Sport_Witness]

1. they can decide what they want but we don't have to sell to them
2. If he had made it clear he wanted to go he would be there already

Arrogant twats

Sportsbild is a fucking comic. Bayern don’t get to decide anything- Leroy is contracted to us and they seem to have forgotten that. We should block Bayern’s number and stop taking their calls.

Bayern Munich are discussing three scenarios regarding Leroy Sané: - Sign him this summer regardless of his injury. - Sign Sané during the winter window, but City keep them updated on his rehabilitation. - Bayern wait until next summer. [@SPORTBILD via @Sport_Witness]

The final approach means Bayern running the risk of Sané signing a new, improved deal at City, despite the fact he’s made it clear he’d like the move to Bayern. [@SPORTBILD via @Sport_Witness]

Arrogant twats
This is what I don't get. We've said we want Leroy to stay, but if he wants to leave, we won't stand in his way. Bayern say they want him, & he wants Bayern. We've named our price & as far as we know there's been no official approach, irrespective of what Bayern say.

So why is Leroy still here? Danilo didn't travel with the CS squad, but Leroy did & he played. We knew there were strong rumours about Danilo to Juve, so we didn't risk him.

This being the case, why would Pep play Leroy if:

A. He said he wanted to leave?

B. City & Bayern were in talks?

So much so, that Bayern had his medical booked last Friday? Fuckin bollocks! If Bayern want to show how much Leroy means to them, tell them to buy him injured & nurse him back to health like we did with Gundog. Dickheads

Arrogant twats
My dream is also to date the fittest bird of birds .
What are the odds ?

This is what I don't get. We've said we want Leroy to stay, but if he wants to leave, we won't stand in his way. Bayern say they want him, & he wants Bayern. We've named our price & as far as we know there's been no official approach, irrespective of what Bayern say.

So why is Leroy still here? Danilo didn't travel with the CS squad, but Leroy did & he played. We knew there were strong rumours about Danilo to Juve, so we didn't risk him.

This being the case, why would Pep play Leroy if:

A. He said he wanted to leave?

B. City & Bayern were in talks?

So much so, that Bayern had his medical booked last Friday? Fuckin bollocks! If Bayern want to show how much Leroy means to them, tell them to buy him injured & nurse him back to health like we did with Gundog. Dickheads
I think they thought it was going to be smooth sailing,apply massive pressure to the kid for months in the media,everyone who has ever played/still playing and the national manager,also his mum who is desperate to get him home and make a wedge herself,i'm sure he was interested by their attention,who wouldn't but not enough to ask to leave,we wouldn't roll over,as kev said if someone wants him they will have to pay up
So now do they want him enough to cough up and take on his recovery,i suspect not,i think they will leave it till next summer,they can swivel in jan,they can't have him and we have to report his progress to them,get fucked
As far as we know from pep he hadn't told him he wants to leave and they never made a bid,let's see what happens next

Arrogant twats
Spot on Karen

The only people deciding what to do with Sane is us, not them. Because er, he's our player.

The arrogance of those twats really is unbelievable. Founded on decades of bullying the smaller bundesliga teams presumably. Well they can get stuffed.

I think they thought it was going to be smooth sailing,apply massive pressure to the kid for months in the media,everyone who has ever played/still playing and the national manager,also his mum who is desperate to get him home and make a wedge herself,i'm sure he was interested by their attention,who wouldn't but not enough to ask to leave,we wouldn't roll over,as kev said if someone wants him they will have to pay up
So now do they want him enough to cough up and take on his recovery,i suspect not,i think they will leave it till next summer,they can swivel in jan,they can't have him and we have to report his progress to them,get fucked
As far as we know from pep he hadn't told him he wants to leave and they never made a bid,let's see what happens next
This shows the utter contempt they hold for City, but it also shows something even more sad....

The German Rags still see themselves as European aristocracy, & City as new oil money upstarts. Just like a playground bully, they can't understand why one of their 'supposed' lowly victims is stood in front of them saying "FUCK YOU!" with smile on their face.

The arrogance of them is absolutely staggering! They've got half the German nation chipping in from former players, to Leroy's Mum's bin man & everyone in between.

If they don't get Leroy after all this, just imagine the lasting psychological damage this will cause. Seeing Rummin... whatever the fuck he's called bursting a blood vessel will be comedy gold!!

Never forget: "An esteemed manager like Guardiola will never go to a club like City."

OK then! Lol :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.