United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
A united social media post highlighting Maguire’s debut found its way into my social media feed earlier they called him a colossus. the highlights reel consisted of a handful of free headers into nobody in particular and him picking up a few Chelsea misplaced passes whilst looking gormless. We’re missing out. Should have offered £100 million.

I disagree
The best money City ever spent led to this ever immortal moment of magic

DiligentSparseChrysalis-max-1mb.gif

Any excuse, eh?

Cannot believe that after one result they are gonna win the league . Maguire is on a par with the best defenders in the world and Pogba wants to stay at Utd and he’s the greatest .

Conveniently forgetting that if Abraham's shot against the post had gone in, the game would have been completely different.

Just hope "football management" is not one of the subjects pupils can choose in the Uni set up by some of the class of 92 members as plastered all over the BBC. christ can u imagine learning from Scholes, 2 Nevilles and Giggs about being a manager

Step 1... use your playing career as your entire CV on why you would be a good manager. "I kid da ballz reeeeel gud.. Mr Ferguson trained me...".

Step 2: Once in the job, be way out of your depth, make unrealistic demands that the lower league club would never dream of agreeing to.. leave after a few months on a managers wage far higher than most in that league (see point 1 for playing career as to why) and blame differences in how you see the future compared to the chairmen.

Step 3: Return to the overpaid other job BT always promised you would be there cos of your, yes you guessed it.. playing career. Where you can spout as much utter shite as you like and itll get eaten up by the following masses of the rags you used to play for.

When bored follow steps 1 through 3, or just take your cushty "pundit" job until BT realise your a hack (they NEVER will).

I've saved everyone a fortune there!

Just hope "football management" is not one of the subjects pupils can choose in the Uni set up by some of the class of 92 members as plastered all over the BBC. christ can u imagine learning from Scholes, 2 Nevilles and Giggs about being a manager
1st seminar of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.