Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dele Alli thinks he is better than KDB. Harry Kane thinks he is better than Aguero. Spurs as a group think they are better than City as a group. And so on. And, of course, the reverse is true. It is the nature of top level sportsman. Otherwise they won't be.. well... top level sportsman.

And it is why you and I are hoofing it around on Hackney Marshes (or the Manchester equivalent). We simply do not have the intelligence to be top sportsman.
Dele Alli does not think he is better than KDB. He might be a dick, but he's not completely insane.

And anyway, why am I even being drawn into this nonsense. Spurs are not as good a side as City, full stop. The only way you win is with some random, jammy flukes. Even more so now Son is missing.

Dele Alli thinks he is better than KDB. Harry Kane thinks he is better than Aguero. Spurs as a group think they are better than City as a group. And so on. And, of course, the reverse is true. It is the nature of top level sportsman. Otherwise they won't be.. well... top level sportsman.

And it is why you and I are hoofing it around on Hackney Marshes (or the Manchester equivalent). We simply do not have the intelligence to be top sportsman.
Intelligence ???? Mmmm Come on here after the match on Saturday pal and we'll have a chat then. Oh, and I believe Chaz n Dave thought they were better than The Stones ;-)

Dele Alli is an absolute bellend. But he’s not clinically insane as far as I’m aware. He’s knows full well he’s not fit to lace KDB’s boots.

Couple of shouts here for Bernardo through the middle behind the striker. Very interesting Mr Bond, very interesting.

A bit more pay back for the Champs league last year please the fact that Llorente's goal would not be allowed under the 2019/20 UEFA handball rules is even more galling , when you also add Spuds let the Dippers win the Champs league and the ensuing bullshit from Murkyside , then nothing less than a 5-0 win will suffice.

Same team but Bernardo instead of Dave. Dave had a couple of poor games against Dembele last season so I'd leave him out even though it's a bit harsh because I thought he had a decent game against West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.