Var debate 2019/20

what's the VAR protocol on this one should Dean play on and WHU break away and score? ruled out for a City penalty?
I don’t think VAR involved here, far to quick. Linesman for me gave him the word. Why that was necessary is anyone’s guess

giphy.gif

no doubt in my mind that he goes to ignore the penalty and let west ham play on....look at his body shape, he turns and takes a step backwards.....then realises he can't because of VAR

Agree. I also feel both of the offside contentious goals would have been ruled out without VAR, they would both of been given offside under last seasons model...

As stated , lets see where we are at the end of the season , i suspect we will be in a deficit when it comes to VAR decisions , and that is taking into account the fact we will dominate 90% of matches. Looking at the decisions we have endured over recent seasons i would replace pessimism with realism.

Its wrong to pre judge anything... Takes away the ability to be objective about a subject. Now if what you say does go on, ill be right with you!! However plenty on here said it would only be used against City. To date that is unfounded, as I have said all along it will be much harder for the blatant cheating to continue like the old model. As you have stated, we have had some shockers over the last few seasons. So lets at least give it a chance to see if improves things!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.