Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering that littlewoods fc are the worlds biggest club their attendances are pretty shyte, this is from 15/16. come on you lurking littlewoods fc wankers, explain !!!!!
edit, just noticed something, if trifford holds 74,879 how can their average be 75,279 ? !! its from transfermarket. com
# Stadium Capacity Spectators Average
Total: 817.467 13.855.299 36.461
Old Trafford
Manchester United
74.879 1.430.299 75.279
Emirates Stadium
Arsenal FC
60.260 1.138.944 59.944
Etihad Stadium
Manchester City
55.017 1.026.776 54.041
St James' Park
Newcastle United
52.338 945.317 49.754
Anfield
Liverpool FC
53.394 834.285 43.910

I thought Scholes was far better than Gerrard. Gerrard was a showreel player where as Scholes had more to his game. Scholes was far better than Gerrard in the deeper role and just as threatening on the edge of the box, or breaking into it. Gerrard had a better engine and could go on lung bursting rune, but Scholes was a more intelligent footballer.

Would Gerrard have looked better than Scholes in those United teams? Or was Scholes one of the key parts in making those teams as successful as they were?

Scholes gets a lot of stick on this forum, he has become an easy target due to his media persona, but he was an absolutely fantastic footballer. A major exponent of the tactical foul as well. It has been made into a bit of a running joke in regards to his challenges but he knew exactly what he was doing.
Scholes was a GOOD not great footballer, made out to be better than he was on the pitch due to the badge on his shirt. On top of that he was a fcuking thug. My personal most detested rag.

Scholes was a GOOD not great footballer, made out to be better than he was on the pitch due to the badge on his shirt. On top of that he was a fcuking thug. My personal most detested rag.
Actually I disagree Scholes was a fantastic player. The fact that he was A rag queered my opinion but at least on a par with SG. Not as good as frank L though, a true great of the game

So what the fuck is Klopp doing this season then ?

We should have been several goals up, even half fit, then Norwich should have scored several & now Chelsea could have had several.

Van Dijk is blundering around like he has no idea what the fuck is going on & the fullbacks are shite.

If they keep this up, Mo will need some serious V.A.R. to keep them involved all season.

This is NOT a matchday post, it's about Liverpoool's tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.