Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Is the South stand any better at the front in the rain since we did the expansion and new roof or just the same?

I'm pretty sure the whole roof and cable net will be changed or removed over time, sure I remember reading on here there is rotten wood in the roof and it isn't fit for purpose.

Before anyone mentions the cable net I am aware of the issue and limitations but I firmly believe we will eventually, after further development, remove the cable net once each roof is self-supporting, as the South stand is now. It will probably be the last stage of development, I reckon we'll do North stand next, and will eventually develop the East and CB stands too, albeit not on the scale of the north and south developments.

Is the South stand any better at the front in the rain since we did the expansion and new roof or just the same?

I'm pretty sure the whole roof and cable net will be changed or removed over time, sure I remember reading on here there is rotten wood in the roof and it isn't fit for purpose.

Before anyone mentions the cable net I am aware of the issue and limitations but I firmly believe we will eventually, after further development, remove the cable net once each roof is self-supporting, as the South stand is now. It will probably be the last stage of development, I reckon we'll do North stand next, and will eventually develop the East and CB stands too, albeit not on the scale of the north and south developments.
Im in the SS on row C and hardly ever get wet unless it is absolutely pouring down. I get the feeling that the SS is far better for staying dry than the NS. Not sure why exactly, but maybe the way the rain usually blows in (from the south and west mainly) could be the reason.

Im in the SS on row C and hardly ever get wet unless it is absolutely pouring down. I get the feeling that the SS is far better for staying dry than the NS. Not sure why exactly, but maybe the way the rain usually blows in (from the south and west mainly) could be the reason.
I get wet in there :/ On the 3rd tier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.