Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t stand Stevie “me” & think he’s so over rated for 1 reason & that’s decision making. It’s ok being able to make lung busting runs & shoot from 30 yards but you need to know when not to do it.

He was just he problem, whenever you look who he played with & what they achieved without him you realise he’s the anomaly.

sits just above jamie pollock in my list.

So what the fuck is Klopp doing this season then ?

We should have been several goals up, even half fit, then Norwich should have scored several & now Chelsea could have had several.

Van Dijk is blundering around like he has no idea what the fuck is going on & the fullbacks are shite.

If they keep this up, Mo will need some serious V.A.R. to keep them involved all season.

This is NOT a matchday post, it's about Liverpoool's tactics.
Wash your fucking mouth out..... best defender in the world and possible balon hors d'ouevres....

considering that littlewoods fc are the worlds biggest club their attendances are pretty shyte, this is from 15/16. come on you lurking littlewoods fc wankers, explain !!!!!
edit, just noticed something, if trifford holds 74,879 how can their average be 75,279 ? !! its from transfermarket. com
# Stadium Capacity Spectators Average
Total: 817.467 13.855.299 36.461
Old Trafford
Manchester United
74.879 1.430.299 75.279
Emirates Stadium
Arsenal FC
60.260 1.138.944 59.944
Etihad Stadium
Manchester City
55.017 1.026.776 54.041
St James' Park
Newcastle United
52.338 945.317 49.754
Anfield
Liverpool FC
53.394 834.285 43.910
That must be current capacity vs old attendances (before the new stand)

Van Dijk looks all over the shop for them.

Spends half the game pointing and shouting at his teammates.

Their own fans won’t see it but Matip is a much better player than given credit for and is covering a lot of VVD’s shortcomings.

Hard to judge off the 3 games they have played so far but they don't scare me at all. Their defence look a alot more fragile than last season and Van Dijk looks like he is scared of being dribbled past again judging the amount of times he just backs off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.