No worries mate. I think it's a pretty nice drink, pretty salty like, but I like that.

I'm just about to drink a small tub of double cream too. Mmmm.

That's 470 cal per 100ml and an average small tub is 300ml. Not telling you how to suck eggs blue but that's a shed load of fuel for one slurp.

That's 470 cal per 100ml and an average small tub is 300ml. Not telling you how to suck eggs blue but that's a shed load of fuel for one slurp.

It sure is. Lovely stuff loaded with fat.

I don't calorie count on keto mate. I used to drink one daily for the fat content for months, but once I'd lost 3 stone I was pretty much bored of having it, but thought I'd try one again today, and really enjoyed it.

I also stopped putting it in my coffee and swapped it for butter instead.

Will the Ketogenic diet interfere with Elvanse/Vyvanse, the medication I take for ADHD?

I wouldn't think any diet would interfere with it lovely,just other medication
Thanks.

It was a rather stupid question to ask as it’s a pro drug, which has to be metabolised to become an active medication. I just read somewhere that a diet rich in fat can affect how it’s absorbed.

Upon reflection, a simple solution would be to avoid anything too fatty at around the time I take the med.

Thanks.

It was a rather stupid question to ask as it’s a pro drug, which has to be metabolised to become an active medication. I just read somewhere that a diet rich in fat can affect how it’s absorbed.

Upon reflection, a simple solution would be to avoid anything too fatty at around the time I take the med.
Leave a couple of hours before and after and it should be fine,i'll google it for you and see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.