Future Strikers

I haven't read much ridiculous criticism on here of him. Just posters as talking about his strengths and weaknesses. It is a forum to air our views after all.

OP correctly highlighted what I touched upon but I wanted to add to that and reinforce that we should not look for replacements for Aguero as Jesus is more than capable if given the consistent opportunity. Perhaps not much here, but Jesus has received a lot of unfair hate for the past year. I haven’t told anyone to stop posting, just used a hyperbole to express that I find Jesus’ criticisms ridiculous. Therefore I would appreciate a less condescending tone, after all I am just airing my view.

As Aguero's possibly leaving at the end of the 2020/21 season and Jesus hasn't nailed down his place as starting striker yet, we need to think about a World Class striker for the future.

Jesus is obviously still young and I think the Copa America, West Ham & his run in the cups will really help his confidence, but it's hard to find another Aguero.

Struggling to think of a consistent goal-scorer under 27, who's gettable and would fit our system. Who do you think we should go for?

Son at Spurs has just turned 27 last month. Every time I have seen him play against us I have been impressed. Levy might let him go for only £100 million !!
Get Son !!
CTID

Four Four Two did a feature on the best 15 strikers last year. Kylian Mbappe was number one. Gabriel Jesus was number two. I don't think people appreciate what a talent he is. He got 21 goals last season and 17 the season before. He's also got a 1 in 2 record for Brazil. That's pretty impressive for a 22 year old who's often coming off the bench.

Four Four Two did a feature on the best 15 strikers last year. Kylian Mbappe was number one. Gabriel Jesus was number two. I don't think people appreciate what a talent he is. He got 21 goals last season and 17 the season before. He's also got a 1 in 2 record for Brazil. That's pretty impressive for a 22 year old who's often coming off the bench.

If he was playing anywhere else people would be desperate to sign him, and if he was starting every game he'd get 30+.

It's not an urgent priority as Sterling will be equally effective through the middle as he is as a winger and we're well stacked with wide men. Centre back is more important as if one of the three get a injured we don't have much cover at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.