UEFA Super cup Final 14th August

Turned it off after normal time, but up to that point I thought Chelsea battered them.

How was Van dick not booked for that handball early on in the match - cheating twat.

Really enjoyed the game. Two well matched teams, emphasis on attack. Liverpool's back three or was it two experiment didn't work. Chelsea have issues at Centre forward. Plenty to glean and use for pep.

Last night could only have gone slightly better for me, in that the Chavs won, however, 120 mins in that heat, at that time of day, midweek will take a lot out of both teams, especially so early in the season... It also highlighted how poor the dippers defence is...

However, I wont be looking at any form of media, social or otherwise, the wankfest of, the first of their 6 trophies this season, is more than i could bear, despite the negative impact it may have on the dippers..

Really enjoyed the game. Two well matched teams, emphasis on attack. Liverpool's back three or was it two experiment didn't work. Chelsea have issues at Centre forward. Plenty to glean and use for pep.
Didn't watch it but if they played a back three that's better than the back one they played last year

Thought Chelsea played well and we're unlucky as they were against United. They should make the top 4.
Van Duke was beaten by some nice through balls and their full backs were exposed playing high. No doubt Pep will sus this out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.