Vincent Kompany testimonial

Changed the club. Brought a winning mentality to us. And he loved the fans.

I will never forget the Blackburn away game on the Saturday following the Tevez incident. The constant chanting of 'Mancini' by 6,000 travelling Blues was amazing. Even before the game kicked off.
I think that was the day he "got it" about us.
A man for the time and I was gutted when he was sacked.

Yes.

Have you got something against Nasri? Were you stood outside Nasri in the rain and he didn’t stop to sign your programme?

Yes Nasri was maiming later on but there was about 15 first teasers you could have named who
Didn’t have a positive word to say about Bobby

Nope, I liked Nasri a lot and defended on here during his time. I also thought we should have kept him a little longer at the time but it’s proven that Pep knew what he was doing.

I was there & don't remember it being said or reported. What did he say?

Obviously it was 5 years ago but it was along the lines of being very glad the previous manager had gone. It went a little further than that but I can’t remember specifics.

It definitely happened and there were many posts on here following it from people saying there was no need.

Obviously it was 5 years ago but it was along the lines of being very glad the previous manager had gone. It went a little further than that but I can’t remember specifics.

It definitely happened and there were many posts on here following it from people saying there was no need.
I was there & don't remember it, nor it being spoken about after or it being discussed on this forum.

The only two players I recall publicly saying anything against Mancini were Tevez & Hart, the rest was all rumours of what was apparently happening behind the scenes which no one could ever substantiate.

I'm pretty sure it would have caused a shit storm if Nasri was heard decrying Mancini in public 12 months after he'd left. I'd appreciate a media link, or a link to the thread where it was discussed on here, as I honestly have no recollection of these events.

I was there & don't remember it, nor it being spoken about after or it being discussed on this forum.

The only two players I recall publicly saying anything against Mancini were Tevez & Hart, the rest was all rumours of what was apparently happening behind the scenes which no one could ever substantiate.

I'm pretty sure it would have caused a shit storm if Nasri was heard decrying Mancini in public 12 months after he'd left. I'd appreciate a media link, or a link to the thread where it was discussed on here, as I honestly have no recollection of these events.

The trouble is everything you type into google brings you to either their prior spats or Tevez’s “RIP Fergie” sign.

I wouldn’t expect a few words at City’s title parade, in front of the fans to make headline news but I’m sure someone will back me up on here shortly.

I’m telling you it happened and I was sober.

There’s no agenda here I respect both Mancini and Nasri and liked both of them.

The trouble is everything you type into google brings you to either their prior spats or Tevez’s “RIP Fergie” sign.

I wouldn’t expect a few words at City’s title parade, in front of the fans to make headline news but I’m sure someone will back me up on here shortly.

I’m telling you it happened and I was sober.

There’s no agenda here I respect both Mancini and Nasri and liked both of them.
I never said you had an agenda. It's just I was there at the same event & didn't hear Nasri make any derogatory comments about Mancini, nor did I see it mentioned in the media, & I don't recall a thread about it either.

Can you find the thread where it was being discussed?

I never said you had an agenda. It's just I was there at the same event & didn't hear Nasri make any derogatory comments about Mancini, nor did I see it mentioned in the media, & I don't recall a thread about it either.

Can you find the thread where it was being discussed?

Were you in Albert Square when they did player interviews?

I’ll take a look and try and find the thread.

Hopefully in the meantime someone else who heard it will come along.

Were you in Albert Square when they did player interviews?

I’ll take a look and try and find the thread.

Hopefully in the meantime someone else who heard it will come along.
I left work early & walked down. I was there before it started & there until the end. I don't recall Nasri speaking ill of Mancini.

By the look of it, it doesn't seem like anyone else can recall Nasri saying anthing untoward either. Let me know when you've found the thread, hopefully this will shed light on your claim.

I left work early & walked down. I was there before it started & there until the end. I don't recall Nasri speaking ill of Mancini.

By the look of it, it doesn't seem like anyone else can recall Nasri saying anthing untoward either. Let me know when you've found the thread, hopefully this will shed light on your claim.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/manuel-pellegrini.301361/page-29#post-7811886

Half way down this page mate, in black and white with a quote.

I know I'm probably posting this in the wrong thread but I've got 2 tickets
117, South Stand Level 1 , Row G Seats 465
117, South Stand Level 1 , Row F Seats 466
But wanted them together (was a fathers day present)
Does anyone on here have the seats either side of these and are willing to swap so me and my dad can stand together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.