How much can we spend?

May not be the automatic #2 keeper unless we are simply looking at a homegrown option. Zack Steffen I'm assuming would be in consideration to replace Bravo if he has a good season in Germany.

True. It may largely depend on which player has the better season and how many foreign spots we ultimately have free. If there are other areas of the team that require addressing and we have few spots available, Muric may get the nod. Should make for an interesting season ahead.

The three with expiring contracts next summer are Silva, Bravo, and Fernandinho. Silva is definitely off, if Bravo leaves I could see either Muric or Steffen becoming #2, and Fernandinho has had rumors of an extension as well. Sane and possibly Otamendi are the only ones at the moment who may also leave.

Tough to say as of now but if Sane stays I don't see us signing a forward, and it would allow the attacking midfield spots to be occupied by KDB, Bernardo, Gundogan and Foden without a new one needed. If we don't retain Fernandinho, Pep could look at Gundogan at the 6 or bring in a new player there. If Sane leaves then we either move Bernardo forward permanently and sign a midfielder or just sign a forward.

Too many moving parts to make a guess of it now. The only position I could potentially see us going for in January is CB if one of our three picks up a lengthy injury. Other than that I expect 2-3 new faces in next summer.

I might be wrong but can't see us bringing in no more than 3 players each summer to replace those leaving. As to cost no idea, suppose will depend on the market at the time, but it seems we won't get drawn into spending stupid money, so at a guess a limit of 200M

Everton or Bailey if Sane goes, Aouar/Soler/Fernandes for Silva and Ruben Dias instead of Otamendi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.