David Silva leaves City after 10 years

This photo....
26a42a87d93cf79236b24aea18ccdc82.jpg
Yeah and if we could run this picture through, Merlin played in Sergio with a sublime pass for his hat trick.

Yeah and if we could run this picture through, Merlin played in Sergio with a sublime pass for his hat trick.
Then shagged all of their wives before saving 24 school children from a burning building and inventing a new variety of banana to save it from exstinction.

Then, around 8 PM, he decided to relax, open a bottle of Albariño, and watch TGBBS before drifting off in to a peaceful slumber.

David Silva: “Obviously, it's difficult [to leave after so many years]. It's been a long time, but all good things come to an end," he said. I want it to be this way, at a great level. The club has changed a lot. Every year, the team and the club have improved..."

"That's why lasting here for a long time and playing regularly is really difficult. For that reason, I'm very pleased for what I have achieved during my time here.”

“Life goes on, we'll see. I don't know what I will do yet. I'll take some time to relax and then I'll think about it.”

David Silva on the captaincy: “I act as the same person they have seen over the last nine years. On the pitch, I'm going to help the team, and off the pitch. In my own way, of course, I don't talk much, but you don't need to be a talker to be a good captain.”

David Silva on this season: “It's very difficult, obviously, because all of the teams have strengthened their squads. Every season is more and more difficult. That's why what we did last season was something incredible and historic..."

“[Winning again] will depend on how the season goes, the way we win it. I guess the feeling would be very similar to the previous ones. Two years ago, it was special because of my private life, but every season when you win, it is a unique feeling..."

“It's difficult [to win it again], mentally you need to be very strong, turn the page every season, forget about what you have done and focus on the new challenges and ambitions of the new season.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.