Do you have a favourite ever goal?

It's so difficult because there's been so many, but for me, it might very well be this one:

It's just absolute perfection. The movement, skill, vision, crispness of passing, weight of passing, sheer genius. It's just awesome. That last touch from Silva - absolute gooseflesh.

(And 93:30 doesn't count ;-) Too obvious)

I would say Sane’s goal in the same game was a better goal. As for all time there have been so many I wouldn’t know where to start tbh.

Yes, for what it meant. And for who did it (i.e. 99 times out of 100 he'd not score it).

But it was a moment of magic, whereas for me the team passing goals are many seconds or even minutes of utter brilliance.

Always my favourites but criminally overlooked in goal of the season nominations. We've scored so many since Pep arrived, it's hard to choose.

So many to choose from. I like aguero's goal at the swamp where he's scored from a really tight angle. Also the one he scored last season from an even tighter angle. Can't think of who it was against. My short term memory is getting worse!

Too many to chose from, a couple of standouts LC final '76 from Tueart for years I thought that would be the only thing I'd ever see us win, Kernaghan v Leicester, KInky v Soton, Elarno freekick v toon, McKenzie v Spurs in the FA replay, Jim Melrose fro the halfway line v Notts Co, Yaya v Villa, Ireland away at Hamburg...... there are many more but .....

93:20 has to be the winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.