Away tickets

I’ve said this for years. England do loyalty over a four year period and then two years points drop off. We pick every ticket up in the city we are playing for away games and I’ve never had an issue. There is no way around the system, no way of cheating it, no complaints.
Because City made a mess of things at Celtic they made a u-turn on European tickets but I have seen for fifteen years how it can work correctly. Obviously you can’t do pick up for every domestic home game but spot checks I’m fine with.
The biggest problem is the club and too many people aren’t really interested in implementing this as they’re not really bothered who gets the tickets. I really don’t get supporters clubs getting allocated tickets to give to who they like when fans with loads more loyalty points don’t get a look in.

They deserve it because they put on coaches mate and offer out tickets to the hundreds of hermit city fans with no connection to the outside world out there for unfancied games who definitely could not have got that same ticket themseleves from the club.

But it’s okay because every supporters club member that benefits from tickets will tell you their club only ever get 1/2 tickets anyway unless it doesn’t sell out. Now you might say that's still 1/2 tickets per club of which there’s dozens if not hundreds, that they don’t deserve but remember, they need those 1/2 tickets to fill the 50+ seater coaches they put on.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but realised that there wasn't this outrage for away tickets when we had to pay anywhere between £45 and £64 a ticket. Don't get me wrong it was long overdue that tickets where capped at a low price for away fans but it seems to have had the negative affect for us. When it was £55 for Palace away I didn't see the outrage in everyone not getting a chance for tickets. We talk about the loyalty of those that have enough points does any of these JCLs realise the financial sacrifice that us fans made for these fixtures. If the prices were back at the £64 Arsenal away prices you wouldn't be seeing the 18-25 crying for tickets then. And before people say well it comes down to who has the most money. Well that isn't true it comes down to those that will sacrifice a night out and holidays so they can afford to go.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but realised that there wasn't this outrage for away tickets when we had to pay anywhere between £45 and £64 a ticket. Don't get me wrong it was long overdue that tickets where capped at a low price for away fans but it seems to have had the negative affect for us. When it was £55 for Palace away I didn't see the outrage in everyone not getting a chance for tickets. We talk about the loyalty of those that have enough points does any of these JCLs realise the financial sacrifice that us fans made for these fixtures. If the prices were back at the £64 Arsenal away prices you wouldn't be seeing the 18-25 crying for tickets then. And before people say well it comes down to who has the most money. Well that isn't true it comes down to those that will sacrifice a night out and holidays so they can afford to go.

Also allows a bigger mark up for those getting tickets through the back door an selling on. No coincidence that 'city in the city' was introduced when it was a 50% subsidised match at Stanford bridge allowing more profit to be made.

Its It's because they weren't there. Not a glamour game. Tickets will have been passed on.
Sound familiar?

Well I know my mates lad picked one up from the 18-25 section, and funnily enough he actually has 18'000 points more than the lad who he got it off.

Interesting podcast with Kevin Parker talking to Ian Cheeseman. Not sure where to start as it appears everything is rosy in the garden and all supporters have to take the rough with the smooth. Apparently the branches have always received 20% of away tickets which is something I didn’t know. Kevin should be a politician is all I will say

Interesting podcast with Kevin Parker talking to Ian Cheeseman. Not sure where to start as it appears everything is rosy in the garden and all supporters have to take the rough with the smooth. Apparently the branches have always received 20% of away tickets which is something I didn’t know. Kevin should be a politician is all I will say

So what's the rough the supporter clubs are taking, just seems they always get the smooth.

He really is one two faced twat.

I hardly know Kevin but it’s easy to see how he commands the respect of our Club when you see the Cheesey interview.

'......supporters clubs getting allocated tickets to give to who they like when fans with loads more loyalty points don’t get a look in.'
How is this right? don't mention last minute as an excuse. Many individual supporters would willingly collect from City or at away venue given the chance; but NO, just let the Supporters clubs have them. Disgraceful, but no doubt lapped up by those who benefit, and supporters clubs when can run bigger coaches on the back of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.