Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaza was a fwd for Valencia that strutted around the field like a silverback Gorilla leaving mayhem in his wake. Scroll to 50:30 of this video and watch the action in the box after the corner. Rodri knocks Zaza on his azz and Zaza does a sneaky kickout that catches Rodri on the calf. Rodri ain't havin' it - comes after him. lol - btw, Zaza picked up 2 yellows in this match as per

50:50 for me in the two games so far

Seems excellent at breaking up play : seems to daudle on the ball too much (lead to a very good chance for Liverpool and one for West Ham).

Needs to watch some videos of Yaya in his prime.

Really good game yesterday albeit he is still finding his feet. He always seems to have time on the ball which is the mark of a good player. Looking forward to seeing how he develops for us.
Me too.Already impressed by his precise short passing game.He looks class.top notch.

Seems excellent at breaking up play : seems to daudle on the ball too much (lead to a very good chance for Liverpool and one for West Ham).

TBF to him, he has players like Sterling, Sergio, KDB and Walker around him who are rapid (both physically and mentally) and he may be finding his way to feed balls through in a very fast forwardly driven team.

i'd say we won't see him (start to) fit solidly into his position until at least six or seven games in.

Having said that, i think he puts in a decent shift - and in any other side he'd probably be near outstanding. i think he's a great pick for the side - and he adds another dimension to Pep's choices :)

Your spot on mate, Pep will have shown the whole team videos of the West Ham game. But I agree Rodri needs to cut out the daudling on the ball, and we need him to make more clean tackles than fouls, other than that he had a decent game.

Like KDB he is a very modest lad off the pitch and utterly arrogant on the pitch.
He doesn't just believe he's better, he KNOWS he's better than whoever is facing him.
That belief is apparent in the way he plays and probably the cause of some moments of nonchalance in previous matches. (again similar to KDB.)
Love this player. Only 23. Unbelievable potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.