Away tickets

I travelled for years with a branch and Citycard holders got popular away tickets easily. As long as they supported branch trips then they were on the list. It was obscene.
Uncle Kev doesn't want that 20% gravy train to end. That's why he's now coming out backstabbing folk and harping on about points whores, the guy is a grade A twat.

Well your happy to complain on here with no chance of getting things done, going through the proper channels doesn’t seem like a giant leap.

It wasn't a complaint, it was an example in response to another post. The club gives the tickets to the supporters clubs to do what they want with them, even if I was inclined to complain going to the club would be idiotic.

Good suggestion though, keep it up.

It wasn't a complaint, it was an example in response to another post. The club gives the tickets to the supporters clubs to do what they want with them, even if I was inclined to complain going to the club would be idiotic.

It’s the only way I can see you getting your point across, got no axe to grind I’ve never been in an SC and as far as I know never got a ticket through one.

It’s the only way I can see you getting your point across, got no axe to grind I’ve never been in an SC and as far as I know never got a ticket through one.

Fair enough - in theory they would tell us to speak to our CM rep who is well under KP's wing now. I see them all as one and the same now.

I wouldn't mind if everything went to shit and all the glory fans and yorkshire and the like supporters clubs just disappeared again.

Fair enough - in theory they would tell us to speak to our CM rep who is well under KP's wing now. I see them all as one and the same now.

I wouldn't mind if everything went to shit and all the glory fans and yorkshire and the like supporters clubs just disappeared again.
I’ve no idea how the politics work between the club, KP and the CM reps, I assume there are a few and not just PB ? There’s obviously a serious disconnect between the club and match going fans and that’s the only route I can see where you can air your grievances, it doesn’t really effect me, I don’t tend to go to high profile ways, anyway can’t wait for Saturday.

I went to Liverpool and Huddersfield last season on SC tickets. I am not a member of a SC nor have I ever been. Both fixtures were high demand and I couldn't source tickets from any other source. You can take that at face value or not but trust me I was at both fixtures and my points total, although reasonably high, wasn't enough to qualify me in my own right.

I'm not going to disclose who, or which branch, I got the tickets from … why should I when it remans an avenue open to me? But the point remains that tickets are being 'whored' (I really detest that terminology) at all levels not just from the independent supporter that KP & his lackey PB paint as the problem.

If we are going to persist with a system based on loyalty then 'all' supporters should qualify by right … not simply because uncle Kev and his pals feel the club owes them!!!

Doesn’t look like you detest that terminology since you won’t shut up about it!

You have no hesitation in attacking people in the Supporters Club but you make a massive deal about a nasty word that’s in common parlance when it comes to City away tickets.

The Club allocated the tickets to the people who the Supporters Clubs have specified will use them.

supporters clubs getting allocated tickets to give to who they like when fans with loads more loyalty points don’t get a look in.

The supporters club has over 19000 members might help in revising your figures.

Not what the Official leader of the Official supporters Club stated. Who is correct?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.