Danilo (signed for Juve)

How did it not work out for him ? He's won 2 PL's, an FAC, and 2 LC's, he must be gutted, 5 trophies in 2 seasons, he played his part in all of them.
You know what I meant.

The medals don't tell the whole story, as I'm sure he'd rather he was on the pitch most times, rather than picking splinters out of his arse from being sat on the bench.

He doesn't strike me as a Danny Mills type character. Danilo wanted more playing time. Hopefully he'll get that at Juve.

Maybe he will, but he never looked disappointed with his medals either.
He never kicked off publicly, but there were constant reports of him being unhappy with his lack of playing time.

Not being picked for the Copa America really got to him according to reports. He's a decent player & a more solid out & out defender than Cancelo, however Cancelo offers us something going forward that Danilo couldn't.

Hopefully Cancelo's stay with us is more productive & pushes Walker more, & vice versa for Danilo & his Juve RB counterpart.

WTF is going on with that guys expression???

That guy

2lc7gnp.jpg

does have a tendency to make awkward tight-lipped smiles in front of cameras.

Don't like Juve, but really happy for him to have made a good start on a personal level. Don't feel like he ever got a solid run of games in his preferred position here and just don't think Pep trusted him.

Hopefully Cancelo will be a better fit for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.