United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
There we have it, snubbed City, supported the rags as a boy, FFS !!!
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/harry-maguire-snubbed-278000-week-18944090

So what happened to the widely reported stories at the beginning of the transfer window that the player wanted to join City? No mention of any boyhood allegiance to the rags either. And as for the prospect of paying him more than Sergio?
Probably a good thing that Cross had no credibility to start with...

There is not a single picture of maguire as a kid in a united shirt. If there was, it would have been plastered everywhere.

So for any idiot that doesn’t see this as the pro united, anti city spin that it is...

- hes not a united fan
- city didn’t agree a fee and wouldn’t go up to leicesters valuation
- city wouldn’t have (informally) offered a contract above laportes salary as he wouldnt be worth that and that doesnt fit the structure

The whole thing is a load of shit, and there is nothing that can be done about it other than call it out for the shit it is

Hilarious stuff from Jeremy Cross in the Star tomorrow. Apparently Maguire turned down an extra 100k a week from us to join the Rags.
All this does for me is confirm the boy has no brain cells. IF, and that's a massive IF this is true it's incredible.

Would he really turn down the opportunity to play for what is recognised as being one of the best teams thats ever played in the premier league, for the undisputed best coach in the game today for an extra 100k per week?

I don't care how uneducated or stupid you might be or how loyal a fan of the opposition you may be NOBODY would ever turn down a deal like that. ABSOLUTE FACT.

These papers think we as moronic as they are deluded.

All this does for me is confirm the boy has no brain cells. IF, and that's a massive IF this is true it's incredible.

Would he really turn down the opportunity to play for what is recognised as being one of the best teams thats ever played in the premier league, for the undisputed best coach in the game today for an extra 100k per week?

I don't care how uneducated or stupid you might be or how loyal a fan of the opposition you may be NOBODY would ever turn down a deal like that. ABSOLUTE FACT.

There is absolutely fucking zero percent chance that is true. Utterly preposterous.

They are writing these articles to get United fans to click on the story or buy the paper. When they’ve had the shit storm of Fergie leaving creating turmoil for the whole club they cling to every little bit of crumb and false hope. That’s why the journos write it, fuck I’d do it if it payed my mortgage so fair fucks to them for having the brass neck to write it, get away with it and make money off it.

I’ve yet to meet a United fan who ain’t a moron, the fact they choose to support a club because they are successful tells us a lot about their emotional and mental well being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.