United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please God give the job to Giggsy when ole gets the sack in December. And please if you can get someone to record the half time team talk and let it go viral. I will go to church every Sunday from now on.
Amen

They are writing these articles to get United fans to click on the story or buy the paper. When they’ve had the shit storm of Fergie leaving creating turmoil for the whole club they cling to every little bit of crumb and false hope. That’s why the journos write it, fuck I’d do it if it payed my mortgage so fair fucks to them for having the brass neck to write it, get away with it and make money off it.

I’ve yet to meet a United fan who ain’t a moron, the fact they choose to support a club because they are successful tells us a lot about their emotional and mental well being.
The government through the BBC have gone big on 'Fake News' recently but it doesn't seem to matter if that fake news is on the sports pages.

They are writing these articles to get United fans to click on the story or buy the paper. When they’ve had the shit storm of Fergie leaving creating turmoil for the whole club they cling to every little bit of crumb and false hope. That’s why the journos write it, fuck I’d do it if it payed my mortgage so fair fucks to them for having the brass neck to write it, get away with it and make money off it.

I’ve yet to meet a United fan who ain’t a moron, the fact they choose to support a club because they are successful tells us a lot about their emotional and mental well being.

It's just food for the rag lemmings , ignore and move on.

rags knew story of sanchez extracting 500,000 a week for another 3 years was coming out, so their own pr lads got the news that hm was only getting about half that to be published by fake news people.

reported this morning slab head turned down city and £278k a week!
3 key points on the real reason he did not sign for us are as follows
1-should imagine utd offered more!
2- was not guaranteed first choice starting place
3- the main reason as he knew he could not fill vinnys boots!too much pressure on him!
took on the easy option!

reported this morning slab head turned down city and £278k a week!
3 key points on the real reason he did not sign for us are as follows
1-should imagine utd offered more!
2- was not guaranteed first choice starting place
3- the main reason as he knew he could not fill vinnys boots!too much pressure on him!
took on the easy option!

There is no chance City offered him a salary remotely close to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.